* Required Field(s)
Please fill out the following form to email us.
Parchment supported browsers
These are the browsers that we support*:
- Google Chrome - current version plus the previous version
- Mozilla Firefox - current version
- Apple Safari 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 & 9 (this excludes browsers running in compatibility mode)
Once a browser is removed from the ‘Supported browsers’ list above, we will continue to support it for another 90 days. You can still access our products using the following browsers, but you may notice that certain functions and displays do not run the way they were intended:
- All other versions of Google Chrome
- All other versions of Apple Safari
- All other versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer
- All other versions of Mozilla Firefox
- All versions of Android Browser
- All versions of Amazon Silk
- All versions of Opera/Opera Mini
- All versions running in compatibility mode
We review and update our browser policy on a quarterly basis.
Our browser policy does not apply to mobiles/tablets/phones. It applies to desktop and laptop computers only.
Which browser (and which version) am I using?
The fastest way to find this out is to click on one of these websites:
How do I update my browser?
The links below give you information on updating to the latest version.
* 'Support' means that we have tested our products with these browsers. Therefore, if you use these browsers, you can be assured that our product will work the way it is intended to work.
- Popular topics
- Registering and signing up
- Logging in & managing my account
- Security & privacy, policies, release notes
- College Admissions Tools
- Videos and guides
- Topic #: 30029-657
- Date Created: 09/24/2013
- Last Modified Since: 02/12/2015
- Viewed: 8248